[Artemisia] Still more forgotten English

Christy Lewis lady_ofdance at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 00:14:13 CST 2010

LOL....Whilst my "second language"  (in persona) is french, i'm not sure how I would take the "french off" idea....... However beings that I am Irish (in persona-ish) I whole heartedly agree with the new adopted phrase "English you!" or "English off"
It has a nice ring too it.....  don't forget to show your bow fingers....   ;)

Lady Ealusaid
Protege to Mst Cecilia de Firenze