[Artemisia] Torch Light Tourney at Agincourt Archery Festival

Nikky Scofield claredelacy at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 20:29:24 CDT 2010

Sorry for the late reply, but it was asked what format the Torch Light Heavy
Tourney will be in at the Agincourt Archery Festival this coming weekend and the
answer is that it will depend on what fighters are there and what they are
authorized in. I would advise fighters who plan to attend to bring all their
toys and be prepared to have a great time for a good cause. I forsee the weapons
changing in higher rounds, but like I said, it will all depend on what the
fighters decide, with our main goal focusing on having fun and allowing the
heavies to pummel each other as they can. Hope to see you all there!

HL Clare
Event Steward, Agincourt Archery Fest

  Trolls exist! They steal your socks, but only the left ones. What's with that?