[Artemisia] Crown Update from Twitter

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Mon Oct 4 11:21:09 CDT 2010

After talking to some folks who were able to attend Crown....

Congratulations to our new Crown Prince and Princess, Morgan and Esebell.  I'm sure Their reign will be as interesting and fun as the last one was!

Congratulations to HE Sir Thorvald on being awarded the Shield of Chivalry!  A great honor that reports tell me was well earned.

HL Syeria was set on vigil for the Order of the Pelican, a big congratulations for this hard working lady!  Well deserved.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to Crown, but it was my Mother's 90th birthday, and we held a party at our house.

Alan