[Artemisia] Crown Update from Twitter

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Mon Oct 4 16:02:39 CDT 2010

> I would also like to thank all the other fighters and there consorts that made this a great day. I had a great time and it was truly an honor to be a part of it. I look forward to meeting you all on the field again one day.
>
> Vivat to TRH Morgan And Esebell
> It was a grand day indeed!
>
> Thorvald

Well spoken Thorvald.

I always consider it an honor to enter Crown Tourney.  It is one of the most important of SCA events, along with Coronation.  In many ways, I believe it embodies what the SCA is all about.

All who enter Crown, along with their Consorts, are participating in the selection of our next leaders, but more importantly, they all should aspire to bring honor and glory to the tourney field.  It is inspiring when that comes to be, but we should be inspired to greater honor at all times.  The bar should never cease to raise...we can always do better!

So, I add my vivats to all who entered, who were consorts, and who helped make that grand event a reality.  We are so rich, because of our friends, friends not yet made, and that dream we all aspire to.

Yes....a big Vivat!

Alan