[Artemisia] Update on Angrim

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Oct 7 18:23:01 CDT 2010

  Greetings all!

Angrim was moved to a longer-term hospital facility last week, with an
expected stay of around 25 days. Today he was moved to a nursing home,
well ahead of schedule. I spoke to him on the phone, and he was just
getting checked in, so I didn't try and go see him - the move from one
end of town to the other (literally - far West End to the Heights) was
tiring enough, I am sure.

He is in room 217 at Eagle Cliffs Nursing Home. This is not far from his
home, which will make things easier all around. He expects to be there
for a couple of weeks. He sounded MUCH stronger on the phone, so things
are definitely looking up.

Shauna