[Artemisia] hello.....

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:43:41 CDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Ann <kaiara at gkg.net> wrote:

> Our place is in the Taylor Park area of Colorado, putting us between
> two ridges of the continental divide and I have no clue which Kingdom
> we'll be in once we settle there permanently.

<snip>
Greetings, Ann.

Taylor Park appears to be part way in between Colorado Springs and Grand
Junction as a crow might fly.  Is that the correct location?  If so, it
appears that you would be a part of the Shire of Dael Beorht which is a
small but well-established Artemisian group.  The neighboring Kingdom is the
Kingdom of the Outlands.  They have active groups up and down the I-25
Corridor as well as in other parts of Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico.

You are welcome to post on the Artemisian list and please let me know when
you get settled in.

On a separate note, I have a Byzantine persona as well  :)

~Theodora
Kingdom Seneschal, Artemisia