[Artemisia] War!!!!

Kathleen Govan kathleen.govan at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 11:11:21 CDT 2010

Well, just a little one, really. But wow! You know, that darn dragon makes such a mess, and no-one is cleaning up after her!!!... she picks her teeth with the leftover bones of whatever she's been feasting on (antelope or something, right?) .....just leaves all that debris floating around in the desert....and doesn't even care what she steals for her selfish pleasures...shiny things...oooo, pretty!!!! Oh, I'm sorry. sidetracked there.....

War! Who will clean up after that vile beast desecrating our fair Kingdom?! Come to the Ancestral Lands of Master William in Draca Mor this very weekend and help us decide. Join us for a Traveler's Feast on Saturday night, and revel in the warm autumn air in the southernmost reaches of the Kingdom.

Check the Sage for further information!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!

Lady Brigit
Dael Beorht