[Artemisia] Youth Combat for Estrella War

Mineko Murai mineko.murai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:34:23 CDT 2010

Estrella War Youth Combat

News Release                                           Contact:

    John Ailewrde

    602.451.2881

    youthcombat at estrellawar.org

Greetings from the Kingdom of Atenveldt:

Treaty negotiations have recently been signed for the upcoming
Estrella War and we are in full swing making preparations for this to
be an enjoyable War for all.

I would like to take this time to introduce myself.  I am Lord John
Ailewrde and I will be your War Youth Combat Coordinator.   This year
there we have castle walls for the combat scenarios, as well as Youth
siege weapons.

Please contact me about any youth combat related items you have
planned for the War.