[Artemisia] Collegia update and Kingdom Fundraiser

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Oct 28 18:09:36 CDT 2010

Just a reminder that Kingdom Collegium is fast approaching.  (Nov 6th,
Sentinels' Keep, Missoula MT, Site opens at 9 am, classes start at 10
sharp.)  We have a wonderful list of classes and it should be a great day to
touch base with friends and increase our knowledge.

Don't forget that our Kingdom fundraiser is an Artisan Raffle, so bring a
lovely SCA related item that you (or someone from your group) has created.
The silent auction will go on most of the day.

For anyone coming from the south via Hwy 93, there has been some
construction and there is now a Round-A-Bout at the Beckwith-Higgins
intersection and no left turn from Mount.  The left turn off Mount Avenue
will be onto Hill Street which will take you into the Round-A-Bout and then
the right turn onto Beckwith Avenue. Sorry for any confusion.  I don't drive
in that area very often.

Hope to see many of you here!
Gefjon