[Artemisia] Coronation Updates and Schedule Changes

Karina Tucker tuckerka at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:12:51 CDT 2010

Greetings unto the fair Kingdom of Artemisia,
Please cross post as appropriate.

A few updates regarding this weekend's event:
Saturday schedule change:
9:00 am: List open for Rapier Champion and Gryphon's Prize Tourney11:00 am - 12:30 pm: Final court of TRM Daman and Veronique1:00 - 2:00 pm: Coronation of Timmur and Saige2:00 - 4:00 pm: Rapier Champion Tourney2:00 - 6:00 pm: Archery Tournament4:00 - 6:00 pm: Gryphon's Prize Tourney7:30 pm: Premier court of TRM Timmur and Saige9:00 pm: Party™ in the Kingdom Pavilion
Sunday schedule:
9:00 am: List open for King's and Queen's Champions Tourneys11:00 am - 1:00 pm: King's Champion Tourney11:30 am: Thrown Weapons Tourney2:00 - 4:00 pm: Queen's Champion Tourney5:00 pm: Court

Site information
We have decided to try something a little different this year. We are at the same site as last year, just a different section of the park. Though the area we are using does have fewer trees, it does have one additional feature we thought most would find pleasant: Grass.
Please be aware that there is a small stream running directly through the center of our site connecting the Jordan River to the local irrigation system.
There is potable water and restroom facilities on site, but no showers.
Camping space is on a first come, first taken basis. There is plenty of room for everyone.
Please be patient with our parking staff and park in the allocated areas only.
Site opens at 2:00 pm on Firday and closes at 11:00 am on Monday. Please be aware that traffice on Main St. in Lehi can be quite congested during peak hours. Unfortunately, this is the best route to the site from the I-15 corridor. However, the new exchange opened last weekend and should considerably improve traffic conditions over last year.
Weather
The weather report is fairly typical of Utah: unpredictable and a 30 degree difference in temps in two days. The current forecast calls for sunny skies all weekend long.
Friday: High 88, Low 63Saturday:High 91, Low 65Sunday: High 84, Low 54Monday: High 64, Low 50
Please go to www.arrows-flight.org for more event information.
In service,
Dame Kadrina TProvince of Arrows Flight