[Artemisia] Archery & Thrown Weapons Kingdom Championship

Arthen ap Rhun arthen_ap_rhun at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 09:50:18 CDT 2010

Everyone,

I want to thank all who participated in the 11th Kingdom Archery  and 2nd
Kingdom Thrown Weapons Championship this past weekend. The events were long
and hot to say the least.

In the Archery Competition, Lord Francisco Di Grazzi was victorious with an
astounding score of one-hundred & ninety-one.

In the Thrown Weapons Competition, Mate' (Dave) of Cote du Ciel won with a
fantastic score of eighty-nine.

All in all, it was a great two days of competition. If anyone would like to
know their individual scores and where they placed in the pack, please
contact me by email and I will be glad to let you know.

Once again, thanks to everyone that made these great competitions possible!

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Arthen

Arthen ap Rhun

Kingdom of Artemisia - Archer General

Barony of Gryphon's Lair - Archery Captain

Kingdom of Artemisia - 9th Kingdom Archery Champion