[Artemisia] Lost and Found at Coronation

Karina Tucker tuckerka at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:41:20 CDT 2010

Thank you from the Province to all who contributed to the success of the event. Your efforts were appreciated.

The following items wandered away at Coronation:
	Leather gauntlet
	Camp chair
	Fantail fish articulated charm
	Soccer ball
	Bag of loot from the youth activities
	Middle Eastern style necklace

If you think one of these items might have escaped your care, please contact me to arrange an exchange.

And a shout out to my new most favorite person in the whole kingdom, Baron Porthos from Arn Hold. He brought me cookies.

In service,

Kadrina T
Arrows Flight, Province of Awesome