[Artemisia] Woof woof grrr ruff!

Holly Howarth ainemaccullen at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 11:22:42 CDT 2010

Are there separate areas for large & small dogs?  I might be able to come up, but I don't let my guys run with big dogs for their own safety (not that the big guys try to hurt them, but accidents are more likely with a large disparity in size!).  I'm sure they'd love to meet some new little friends though!

On the subject of adoption: Don't necessarily rule out good breeders when searching for your next fur kid!  Even if you'd rather rescue a dog, many/most responsible breeders are also involved with rescuing their chosen breed.  It's a great way to save a life *and* get a knowledgeable doggy friend at the same time!

HL Aine MacCullen
Artemisian Regent of Hounds
and Utah rescue rep for the Italian Greyhound Club of America