[Artemisia] Woof woof grrr ruff!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 22:15:22 CDT 2010

I am not so much a cat person, and Aurora has three already, but I should have
mentioned that the Salt Lake County Shelter is so over-run with kittens that
they are allowing *free* adoptions!  If you are at all a cat person, and can
make small space in your home for a new cat, **please** visit the SLC shelter
and rescue a kitten or ten.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP