[Artemisia] Condolences/Schola/Paging...

Arrowyn Emeral' Moor arrowyn at msn.com
Fri Sep 17 06:27:12 CDT 2010

Greetings All!

Our heartfelt sympathies for Ms. Anne and her family at this most painful time.   Did we not see, though, that while a true Warrior was lost, we, the Kingdom, and especially the parents of "Lillian Rose" (darling name) was gifted indeed with her arrival.   Strange isn't, how the balance is kept?  Although at the time, we may think ourselves unable to handle that awful grief - I can say from personal experience that it was difficult, but the time does come when it gets a little better, and you know you can do this too.    Just remember ......  breathe!

Would some member of Bronzehelm please contact me asap?  (we leave late this afternoon)  And um, Mistress Shauna (shaking the bushes)  you'll be able to make it to this one, yes?

Also, if Lady JoHanna would as well?

Thanks for letting me use your bandwidth!  (or is that our bandwidth?  What's a 'bandwidth'  anyway?

Duchess Arrowyn