[Artemisia] A New Discussion - SCA Skills in a Modern Plague

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 15:43:31 CDT 2010

sick with bronchitis today and low on energy, feeling miserable and sorry for myself... i looked on the internet about tar.  tar a person can get from pine trees but one needs to know the difference between tar and sap. so i guess i'll go find that out now.
i may need a nap in between time cause.. i really feel lousy.
Red... who has decided she really needs that windmill.