[Artemisia] A New Discussion - SCA Skills in a Modern Plague

Padruig rayzentz at aim.com
Sun Sep 19 17:58:47 CDT 2010

 Regarding Water. There are available excellent filters, using ceramic media, that can be reused over and over. In addition, more temporary filters can be built, that are very effective at removing contaminants and bacteria. I have learned how to make these, and we have stored such modern filters, and additional media, but have never brought it up, since these are most definitely NOT period.

Work well, though, and if there is an interest, a class on this could certainly be offered.

Padruig

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.