[Artemisia] A New Discussion - SCA Skills in a Modern Plague

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:30:34 CDT 2010

I am so impressed by the wealth of knowledge here!  It makes me so glad I'm
in the SCA!

I need to learn more from all these good gentles.  I would be utterly
useless in a modern plague.  Everything I know about survival skills is
"book learning," a mile broad and an inch deep.  The only thing I know a
bunch about is math, but let's face it, in a plague scenario nobody wants
math tutoring or cares about Euclid's Fifth Postulate.  So I'd better get on
the ball! :)

Lianor

--
Sarah Natividad