[Artemisia] Side Discussion - was SCA Skills in a Modern Plague

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 15:22:23 CDT 2010

Storing stuff before winter is my plan.  Mainly because there are times that we can not get out of the drive way in the winter.  No one out.  No one in.  For several days.  I like looking in the freezer and seeing food in those times.  Or in the bathroom and knowing there is toliet paper.  However, Wulf has ridden one of our horses to the bank driveup window and over to the Conaco Station.
Red