[Artemisia] Side Discussion - was SCA Skills in a Modern Plague

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 16:14:09 CDT 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ROF.. that was a good one Morgan.  Cause I was out of town with the truck and he needed smokes.  We are 3 blocks from the bank one way and then  3 blocks to the conoco station on the corner of 57th st and 3rd ave N. So it was a 12 block ride for him.  Maybe 16.
Still laughing out loud...
Red