[Artemisia] SCA skills in a Modern Plague-side trip

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 17:06:04 CDT 2010

----- Original Message ----

My Darling Sister hits the very nerve of why we SCAdians could never be on
"Survivor"- once the "green team" got done setting up our camp, we'd all walk
over to the other side of the island and help the "red team" set up their
camp.  Then we'd all be sharing food, supplies, etc., and there wouldn't ever be
the nasty, back-stabbing in voting someone off the island, each week another one
of us would just volunteer to be eliminated.

Speaking of "Survivor", has anyone else noticed that, while these people are
"stranded" with no amenities for a month, yet none of the women are in need of a
shave (legs, pits, etc.)?
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP