[Artemisia] dinner break at crown tournament

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Mon Sep 20 19:45:49 CDT 2010

Greetings, Gentle Cousins!

Please pardon the band width and cross-post where appropriate.

With the support of TRMs and The Autocrats, Country Rhoades will be setting up a "dragon tail" (SCA Tail Gater dinner) at Crown Tournament.

We will be setting up an abbreviated kitchen off the tailgate of the trailer in the parking lot and will be serving burgers, brats, fresh french fries, coleslaw, baked beans and dessert.  We will have all the trimmings, including condiments, sauerkraut, cheese, etc.

As usual, we are NOT trying to make money on this venture, but merely trying to provide a service to the kingdom.  Having dinner available in the parking lot of Crown Tournament will, hopefully, help keep people on site for the duration of the event and provide evening food for those folks who don't have time to leave the event to eat.  If we make any profit on this venture, we will donate it to the Kingdom Travel Fund.

The fare and pricing are as follows:
     All You Can Eat - $5.00
     One meat, two sides - $3.00  Additional sides will be $0.75 cents a piece.
Desserts will be available for extra pocket chenge jingling in our tip jar. (and they MAY include Nana Bear's brownies and/or carrot cake)
You are on your own for beverages.

We will not be open to serve you until 4:00 P.M. so as not to interfere with the fund-raiser luncheon.  We will close down at about 6:00 or after everyone has been served (whichever comes first.)

It would help us A LOT if you would let us know if you and yours would be interested in such a venture.  But hard reservations are not necessary for this casual sort of dining.

As Ever,
In Service to our Shared Dream,
THL Flora of Heronton, THL Aghren the Brus, and crew