[Artemisia] (no subject)

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 22:31:57 CDT 2010

Well, I have to agree with Morgan and yes he is correct.  I just asked my lord the walking encyclopedia and he said yes we are still 2nd in command with NORAD.  Montana has a lot of missile sites, several hundred.  MAFB is in charge of strategic air command. This base has several nuc's in their weapons storage unit.  It also helps with fact finding that the wife of a Lt. Col, squad commander boarded her horses with us.  Not that I want to get blown up.  Just stating that HE Morgan is indeed correct.
Redhawk.