[Artemisia] For Sale

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 00:38:27 CDT 2010

Please pardon the bandwidth if you are not interested in my offer.

For Sale, one queen-sized double-chamber air mattress, used only once, with
plug-in and battery-powered air pumps included.  There is absolutely nothing
wrong with the mattress, it just did not proved the amount of support
my severely-arthritic back needs.  New price for the bed and the second air pump
(it came with the plug-in pump, I bought the battery-powered pump separately) is
$109.98.  I will gladly part with it for $75.00, first come first serve, and I
do take PayPal.  If you are interested, please contact me by private email, or
call me at 801-599-5474.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP