[Artemisia] A New Discussion - SCA Skills in a Modern Plague

Biosigns biosigns83642 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 01:10:18 CDT 2010

Reportedly it takes the "average" human 1-2 weeks to acclimatize to atmospheric
changes in temperature / humidity, so I suspect most of us would be okay.  Not
especially comfortable, but okay.  And layering clothing is a traditional method
for blocking thermal radiation from the skin in certain manufacturing
situations.  Being a member of the lily white / steamed lobster red clan, I'd be
wearing lots of layers and a hat!

Katherine

 Saving one pet won't change the world, but it will surely change the world for
that one pet.