[Artemisia] A New Discussion - amusing side note.

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 00:32:00 CDT 2010

----- Original Message ----

a few years ago, when His Grace Sean was Baron of Loch Salann, it was announced
in Court that we (Loch Salann) needed a new Sheriff.  After Court was over,
I walked into His Excellency's sunshade to speak with him, arriving just in time
to hear Lord Salamel (who, if you don't know him, is thoroughly and permanently
tan) ask Sean if he could serve as Sheriff, to which Sean replied "why not, it
worked in Blazing Saddles."  Much laughter ensued.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP