[Artemisia] Crown Tournament Entrants

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:16:36 CDT 2010

Make sure you and Thomas bring your membership and fighter cards.  Even
though you submitted copies, you are still expected to show them at the
tournament if asked.  It's surprising how many people forget.

You shouldn't be intimidated.  I can see being anxious or excited, but you
have nothing to be intimidated about.  You are awesome, and anyone who
doesn't know that must not know you yet  :)

~Thea