[Artemisia] A New Discussion - SCA Skills in a Modern Plague

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Fri Sep 24 14:13:04 CDT 2010

Mud or clay would be very short term, I would think.  We know that our medieval ancestors made VERY effective mortar, as there are plenty of castles, walls and cathedrals as evidence of their skills.  This would be an interesting project to learn about and try out.  I've got several hundred feet of walls to make at the Uprising site.  Perhaps a group...large group..project?

Alan