[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 84, Issue 47

George A. Trosper gtrosper at aros.net
Sat Sep 25 16:48:30 CDT 2010

> Finally!   Something I can actually contribute - I have this book!!
> Maybe I won't starve  <grin>
>
> Morgan

About all I could contribute would be the ability to write up others'
knowledge so it'd be available when the knowers weren't.

And perhaps a mild "talent to amuse" that a certain Viscountess once
over-complimented me with. (I'd become increasingly uneasy about not
going to help the silent knight who was digging a ditch around her tent,
and the moment I volunteered he'd finished.)

--George/Gerard