[Artemisia] A New Discussion - SCA Skills in a Modern Plague

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Sun Sep 26 10:03:55 CDT 2010

To add:

Boiled water is flat.  To take out the 'flatness' aeriate it by pouring it
back and forth between 2 containers and will taste just fine.

The important buildings housing the most important items for us:  libraries,
museums, and to some degree science centers.

"Lids" (i.e., canning) were beeswax and later parafin wax.

Bronwen of I.