[Artemisia] Upraising Uprising Walls

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 10:23:38 CDT 2010

Hey Your Grace,

I actually stopped and talked to those guys who built that straw and concrete wall by Wolverine Road during its construction.  I spent about a half an hour looking at their stuff and got a card.

I will tell you that they had some interesting things to say and they said that that wall would (if it was cared for) last forever.  But it wasn't particularly sturdy in some ways.

CvZ