[Artemisia] Upraising Uprising Walls

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Mon Sep 27 11:02:11 CDT 2010

Hi Alan
I have a friend (Ld. Arundel - don't know that he's on this list anymore?)
who has built a 3 story tower home out of straw bales with a conctete /
stucco (sp??) type covering.  It's turned out really neat, and he's done the
vast majority of it all by himself.  (yep - I'm impressed!)  I'm sure he'd
be happy to chat with you about his experience.  I'll cc this email to him.

Gefjon