[Artemisia] Agincourt Event Heavy Tourney Update

Nikky Scofield claredelacy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 13:14:29 CDT 2010

We at the Agincourt Archery Festival (in Arn Hold Oct 8, 9 & 10) have decided
that the prize for the Heavy Fighter Torch Light Tourney on Saturday night of
the event was just too good not to share with everyone. SOO, we have decided to
make this tourney a FIGHTER AUCTION tourney. Thats right, folks, now everyone
has a chance to win the prize by purchasing the fighter they think will win.
Fighters who want to win this awesome bed for themselves do have the option of
buying themselves in for a mere $15, but otherwise, the fighters participating
are available for purchase. Bring your pocketbooks with you to Agincourt and
become a "patron" of the Heavy Fighting Arts. There will be Dukes, Counts,
Lordships, Champions and more out their fighting, so your chances of buying the
winner are excellent. Proceeds from this auction will go to reimbursement of the
prize, taxes to the Barony of course, and then to the Heavy Fighters coffers
for their benefit. Check out the picture of the prize bed and other updates to
the event on the Agincourt event website at www.baronyarnhold.org/Agincourt.html

Also Fighters! there has been a Heavy Fighter Workshop added to the Classes at
Agincourt to be taught by HL Ronan, so plenty of fighting and training for you
to do at our event.

We look forward to seeing you at the Festival!

HL Clare