[Artemisia] Fall Crown Tournament Play by Play will be availa ble electronically!

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 10:47:49 CDT 2010

There's a variety of applications you can use to get Twitter on your
desktop or laptop computer. You can also do it the old-fashioned way
(i.e., the way Twitter was originally conceived to work), via text
message on your phone. If you have a fancy phone, you can download an
app for your phone, too.

- A Twitter account is free.
- Reading tweets on Twitter.com is free.
- Desktop applications range from free to not free, and are available
for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Phone applications range from free to not free, depending on your
model of fancy phone (iPhone, Android or Blackberry).
- Text messages to/from non-fancy, basic phones that can text message
are at your text messaging rate.

Links to desktop and phone applications can be found on Twitter.com.

Hope that helps.

--
Earc