[Artemisia] Collegium Lunch Fundraiser

Tracy Amadio spacylynne at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 22:49:31 CDT 2011

Good Greetings Artemisians,

The fundraiser luncheon is scheduled for Saturday and I am more than a little concerned about making (and paying for) soup and salad for 100 (or more) of my closest friends. Please let me know if you are willing and able to assist me in this endeavor by donating a pot of soup or a bowl of salad. If possible, I’d love to know the type of soup you plan to donate and about how many you think it would feed. The same for any salads you plan to donate. A list of ingredients would be helpful for our friends with food allergies. You may reach me at spacylynne at yahoo dot com.

I am ever so grateful for your assistance.

In Service to the Crown and Kingdom,
Countess Saige verch Laurens