[Artemisia] Jarl Rorik (Caid) in Need of Help

mattkatie2 mattkatie2 at cox.net
Thu Apr 7 08:36:32 CDT 2011

Greetings Friends!
My husband and I met Rorik (Steve Rachman) when he was King of Caid in 1998
and we were King and Queen of Atenveldt. We liked him very much. He and his
Queen were incredibly cordial, they attended Our Coronation and we attended
Their stepping down. We credit him and his Heirs for the agreement that
moved Great Western War so it was not held the same weekend as Estrella War.
It took Courage and Honor to broker that deal, especially for a first time
King.

Rorik is now very ill now, and in need of help (read the below missive from
the Caid list).  I know times are hard, but this is one of the things the
SCA does best. If you have the means, I would ask you to contribute to
assist him:

http://widget.chipin.com/widget/id/b07344384a8a04d9

Duke Mathghamhain MacAlpine
Duchess Katerina O'Callaghan