[Artemisia] Kingdom Arts & Sciences - call for instructors

Serafina Basso serafina.basso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:54:28 CDT 2011

Good evening good gentles, one and all!

We are planning on having Arts & Sciences "classes" during lulls in the
activity during the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition (May 7th in
Gryphons Lair).  The plan is to have a selection of tables available for
people to teach on an 'on-call' basis.  Basically, you as a teacher you
would sign out a table for a block of time, and be available to those who
wish to learn your craft, talk about what you're interested in talking
about, or pick your brain for whatever information you may have at your
disposal.

So, if anyone is interested in some guerrilla teaching opportunities, please
let me know!  (I am not asking for a firm commitment, just a general idea of
how many people would be interested, and the type of 'classes' that will be
offered!)

Thank you,
Serafina Basso