[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 91, Issue 15

Kathleen Gookin Ford jefkatem at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 17:13:42 CDT 2011

Kind Fridegar,
I have been made aware of this Gentle's plight and she will be warmly invited to join our Shire here in Bronzehelm as often as travel allows.
Many Thanks,
L. ThorkatlaSeneschal, Bronzehelm (bronzehelm.org)
Greetings!

I received a farspeaker message from Sheridan, looking for the nearest group.

It tis in the Outlands and I have contacted the nearest seneschal.....but
Bronzehelm is a wee bit closer.

However there is no contact information on the Artemisian website for Bronzehelm.

Frideger