[Artemisia] Arn Hold Baronial Collegium - Call for Classes

holdtyte1 at aol.com holdtyte1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 08:53:52 CDT 2011

Greetings from Sir Robert deSpencer,

I understand that you are lookingfor teachers for collegium.
 I could teach:

BASIC METAL SHAPING FOR ARMOUR
      Inthis class we will discuss and do some hands on work taking  creating complex steel shapes forapplication in medieval armour.
We will also talk about toolsneeded, and how to create those tools
This class is a one hour class,limited to 15. , no fee

let me know as soon as possible, so I can collect materials etc.