[Artemisia] The Spring Thaw that Didn't/change to stupid AAA

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 18:59:28 CDT 2011

Last summer I was on my way to a reining show in a little town South of Laurel MT.  I had a right rear tire blow out on our little motor home.  No where to pull off as I was on one of those wonderful two lane MT hiways wide enough for a Model T.  No cell service.  And husband didn't not send the correct spare tire or the correct tire jack.  I climbed a hill holding my cell phone in the air until holy crap I got a signal.  Called Wulf and said, quick, I am on Hiway XYZ, mile mark blah and here is my AAA member number.  20 minutes or so later, I climb back up that hill, found cell serive again, called Wulf.  He said the AAA lady told him I could not possibley be on Hiway XYZ because there are only 4 hiways in MT.  Luckly a nice guy pulled over who happened to drive a Dodge and he put his spare on the RV and followed me into Big Timber to the tire shop.  I was hours late and my trainer was very concerned.  4 hiways in MT...
 ooooooooooooooookaaaay.  Those must be paved section line roads most of us drive on.  They certainly feel like it.
Redhawk