[Artemisia] Fw: [NCB] Bardic Madness - Less than one week!

Juliana Foxcroft julifox at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 15:34:22 CDT 2011

Please see forwarded message below.  Also, I just thought I'd put out a reminder
that Elk limited the feast to 50.  Just today at lunch I added 10 more who had
contacted me via email to the list.

If you plan to attend and stay for feast, and have not already done so, please
either message me on Facebook or send me an email at julifox at yahoo.com to let me
know.  I will be completing the list on a first-come, first-served basis, based
on the date/time stamp on the message/email.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!