[Artemisia] Collegium Lunch Fundraiser

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Wed Apr 20 18:14:32 CDT 2011

With Uprising only a short time away, NOW is the time to
check and double check your memberships and fighting authorizations. PLEASE
REMEMBER TO BRING BOTH YOUR PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP AND FIGHTING AUTHORIZATION
CARD, and please double check to make sure you are authorized in the fighting
forms you wish to use on the field. (For out of Artemisia fighters, if you have
a valid authorization to fight in your home kingdom, then we will honor that
authorization at Uprising.)

http://www.artemisia.sca.org/marshallate/Artemisian_Marshallate_Rolls_3-27-11_ByGroup.xls

I would hate to disallow someone from joining in the fun because they do not
have the appropriate authorizations or documentation. With insurance companies
being what they are, we have to really watch this closely.
Please repost this message to any relevant Kingdom or local list(s) that may have members attending Uprising War 25.

Thank you!

~Rhys Ap Cynan,

Barony of One Thousand Eyes List Minister