[Artemisia] Arabian Nights Meals

Travis Schenck mr.schenck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 23:39:09 CDT 2011

The Meal Plan Menu is here!

Adults are $20; Youth 4-17 $16; 0-3 free
Please contact Christina the Treasurer from Arrow's Flight if you wish to
pre pay.  Otherwise please pay at Troll.  If you are planning on buying into
the meal also email me with numbers and how many of your party want Normal,
Vegetarian, or Gluten Free.
My email is harpegrl at gmail.com.  you can just put 'meal' in the subject
line.

I'm currently planning on cooking for 60 please respond so that I know if I
need to change that :) Oh and also please let me know if you are planning on
coming and eating Friday evening since I think I'll only plan on 30 that
night if even that much.

And here's the meal plan!

Since there has historically been a lot less people on Friday night than on
Saturday I thought I'd let the Friday nighters get into the mood early with
a more Middle Eastern menu.
this is it:

Friday May 13th
Dinner: rice and chickpeas with and without meat or Mufalafal, a vegetarian
squash and onion dish called Muruziyya, Hummus and Pita bread, pomegranate
drink

Saturday May 14th
Breakfast: Eggs, Sausage, Pancakes both wheat and rice, fruit
milk and orange juice

Lunch: Turkey, Ham and Veggie wraps, there will be a few of each with rice
tortillas, hummus and pita bread, lemonade

Dinner: Chili both Veggie and con carne, and one meat variety without beans,
cornbread with and without wheat, green salad, dutch oven peach cobbler,
lemonade

Sunday May 15th
Breakfast: Yogurt, granola, fruit, and bagels, milk and OJ

I'll tweek it a bit if needed. I'm excited to see you all and I will do my
best to feed you well. [image: :)]

Oriana

--
If you wish to understand today, you must search yesterday.  ~Pearl S. Buck