[Artemisia] BSK Regional Fighter Practice, Sunday May 1 in Butte, MT

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:24:55 CDT 2011

Greetings All!
The Barony will be holding a
Regional Fighter Practice in Butte on May 1 from noon to 5pm.  This is a
 no cost practice, so come and have some fun!  We'll also be discussing
activities in the Butte and Missoula areas as well as
 upcoming events.
We hope to see you there!   We will also be having a
potluck, so bring a dish for all to enjoy!  Below is a Google link to
the park.Regional Fighters Practice / Potluck - Butte, MT - Clark Park
 As we aren't sure of exactly where in the park we will be, watch for SCA signage!   We will likely be on the West Edge of the park.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=clarks+park%2C+butte%2C+mt&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wlBaron Antoine

"The fastest way to a man's heart is through his wrist..."

Thorian Thorsen

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates