[Artemisia] October Crown Tournament event announcement.‏

azirlt at aol.com azirlt at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 00:14:03 CDT 2011

Greetings

I do have a question on the format?
I do not have enough Ratan to make all of these weapons. Will there be loaner weapons
available to borrow in the styles of weapons I don't have?
Second: how on earth can I get trained in all of these styles so that I don't look foolish trying to fight with something I have never
fought with before? And do it before Crown Tourney?
Any Thoughts?

Maestro Azir de Lucera