[Artemisia] Regional Fighter practice Sept 11

Ankharet verchMereduthapMadoc ankharet_mt at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 12:19:06 CDT 2011

Greetings!

The Shire of SilverKeep is hosting a regional fighter practice on September 11,
2011, at the Bozeman Pond from 9am to 7pm.

We humbly invite all fighters to come participate! This is a great opportunity
to share skills and knowledge. The Bozeman Ponds Park (north of Rocky Mountain
Credit Union) is a wonderful setting, complete with covered pavilion should the
rain fall. We encourage and welcome all warriors of the realm, especially those
who can authorize our new fighters.

Bring a covered dish to share, meat for the grill, and your own beverages.

Bring your A&S hand projects to work on, and join our "crafting" circle. Share
and have some fun!

We may have medieval board games and possibly some bardic fun! Come and see!

Join us in celebration of the dream -- rain or shine!

Ankharet verch Meredudd

Arwain at cara a at addysga,
(guide to love and to teach)