[Artemisia] 2 seats available to Whipping Winds

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 13:14:10 CDT 2011

Greetings.
I have 2 seats available for passengers who want to go to Whipping Winds.  I
will leave Sandy Utah early Friday morning and drive up I-15.  I'm willing
to pick up riders along I-15, so if there's someone in Gryphon's Lair, Cote
du Ciel or 1000 Eyes who wants to go, give me a call.  801-572-6458.  Leave
a message and I'll get back to you.
I expect each passenger to chip in for gas, and maybe take a turn driving.
Return scheduled Sunday morning.  There is a "reasonable" amount of cargo
space for gear.

Casamira
--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., G.A.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences