[Artemisia] SCHOLA in BRONZEHELM

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Thu Aug 25 15:27:28 CDT 2011

SCHOLA
Shire of Bronzehelm, September 17th 2011

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it.
The Shire of Bronzehelm is seeking knowledge from far and near.  The great
day of scholarly pursuits is scheduled for  September 17th 2011
Come share your talents, skills and enthusiasm!  No subject is too obscure!
 We plan to have classes for comers all levels, and there is space for
martial classes (weather permitting).   Teachers may contact the Autocrat or
the Class Steward to schedule their classes.   Teachers from beyond our
Shire borders who offer a class will be guests of the Shire for Feast.
The site is The Lockwood School located at 1932 US Highway 87E  in Billings,
MT.
Directions:  from I-90 take exit 452, at the top of the off-ramp, turn
right.  Follow the road to a 3-way stop, turn right (87 East).  Continue
along this road you will see the caution signs of a school.  The school and
parking are on the right.  From the East or North:  past Logan Airport,
drive to Main St in the Heights.  Right on Main St.  The Metra/Fairgrounds
will be on your left.  Merge to the left lanes, to turn left at sign for
I-90/ 87E ( within 5 blocks from Airport Rd & Main St)  After Left turn,
drive towards the Interstate, on the overpass, and continue into Lockwood to
the 3-way stop as stated above.  Turn Right unto 87E to the school.

The site opens at 10:00 am, and classes will begin at 11:00 am.
The site is DRY, and no pets are allowed.

KINGDOM TRAVEL  FUND:  The Shire is hosting an Auction of items from the
Lost and Found and suitable donations.   Please bring your donations that
morning, or make arrangements with the Autocrat beforehand.

Site fees:  $8.00 per adult,    $5.00 for children 2 years - 14 years.
There will be a family cap of $25.00 for a family of 4 or more
$5.00 non-member surcharge applies to adults without membership cards

Feast is a potluck with the Shire supplying 2 main entrees.   We do not
access to a kitchen, but there are many outlets available for roasters &
crockpots.
 Once again, teachers from beyond our borders who offer  classes will be
guests of the Shire for Feast.

Autocrat: Lady Natalia Caza Talentos {Gail Burt)  phone: 406 591 6004 or
treshurdgem20 at yahoo.com
Class Steward:  m'Lady Sophia  {Diedre Arzy}  sophiaivarsdottir at yahoo.com
Feast Steward:Maistreas Caointiarn {Karen T Ostrowski}  Phone: 406-651-8146
or  caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Shire Website:  bronzehelm.org