[Artemisia] What happened to Iron Balls? It got Masked........The Masked Iron Ball

Svein inn fróði svein_the_wise at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 22:41:23 CDT 2011

Prey
attend us good friends as we merry do meet,

            There are tales of warriors of old whose
great deeds were done in the cold. Martyrs are they of a time that called to
the bold. We call you good friends out this October night. We, dear friends, will
reminisce in their stories and their snowy plight.

            Moreover, it will be early this year
to avoid it crossing with the family day of thanks. We look to a day donned October
the 8th to liven your step in a grand ball that is masked. For our dear shire does
hold true its task. For our arts and the science of making things that are
great. We ask you dear friend to make a mask and participate. Merriment and fun
for all does wait. How much do you say, to get through this magical gate?

            Tis but a fee of $6 dollars and but
$3 for the smalls or $15 for the family to join us in the hall.  My dear friends how remiss would we be without
a warm meal that is worthy of thee. For adults the feast will $10 be, for smalls
$5 a nominal fee. We request that you make reservations for the food as thier will be only 30 seats for feast lest demand call for otherwise.

            Bread and cheese…Irish soup…Squash
and Pork Roast…          Caramelized Apple
Cobbler for desert

Autocrat:
Lady Ealusaid inghean Lughaidh       (Christy
Hansen)  lady_ofdance at hotmail.com Phone
(208) 420-3586

Yum-Yum
maker: (Feast-o-crat) Lord Svein inn frodi (Russ Hansen)
svein_the_wise at hotmail.com Phone (208) 420-2487

Please
contact your Yum-Yum maker for dietary restrictions.

Please
no calls after 9pm

So tell
me, you say, how might I find my way? The question dear friend is from where
you stead, from there dear friend this direction do head.

To our cousins from the north should travel
to the south on I-84 E/US-20 E/US-26 E/U.S. 30 E Continue to follow I-84 E for 118 mi.
Then make haste and Take exit 173
to merge onto US-93 S toward Twin Falls for 5.8 mi. For those
that don't know Turn right onto US-93
S/3900 North Rd/Addison Ave Continue to follow US-93 S for 5.9 mi.
Then Continue onto U.S. 30 W another
1.4 mi. You roll into town (Filer) Turn right onto N 2250 E/Fair Ave/Fairgrounds Rd Continue to follow N 2250 E/Fair
Ave 0.4 mi. Turn left onto Main St
Destination will be on the right 0.2 mi.

And
cousin from the south should stay Slight left to stay on I-15 N and continue straight onto I-84 W (signs for Boise) Entering Idaho for 135 mi.
Then take you the exit 182 for State Route 50 toward Kimberly/Twin Falls on for 0.4 mi.
Oft to the left onto ID-50 S/S 1150
E/State Route 50 S Continue to follow ID-50 S/State Route 50 S on for 4.8 mi.
 Continue onto U.S. 30 W for 4.8 mi Turn right onto Ash St only 0.1 mi then take the 1st left onto 2nd Ave E another 1.3 mi.  Turn left onto U.S. 30 W for 6.4 mi and turn right onto N 2250 E/Fair Ave/Fairgrounds Rd.  Do not stray lest you lose your way,  follow N 2250 E/Fair Ave 0.4 mi Turn left
onto Main St Destination will be
on the right.

This
grand destination is the Filer Senior Center 222
Main St. Filer, ID 83328.

I tjeneste med sandfærdig vedholdenhed. At være snarere end at synes.

Lord Svein inn fróði