[Artemisia] Late breaking news from Rumors of War

djbrown80 at q.com djbrown80 at q.com
Wed Aug 31 00:39:22 CDT 2011

Unfortunately I was late do to a mundane commitment but our faire Seneschal did put up a brave fight. When I ask the Outlanders for the opportunity to reclaim the wolf skin and do a champions battle they had reluctantly disagreed, (I think they really need the fur so they would have something warm to wear this winter)So they wasn't going to take any chances on losing the only thing that will keep them warm . But never the less we did have a afternoon filled with fighting , food and bardic. Myself I got in some real good fighting in with His Grace Duke Sir Olaf. It was a great time. Next year we travel east and reclaim our wolf.
Tommy